We are searching for a Writer to help shape the entire world of our upcoming original AAA franchise. The Writer will work closely with our Creative Director and project leads to create and oversee compelling stories, characters, and content that form the backbone of the game’s story.
- Lead the creation of the core story and narrative elements as directed.
- Establish the tone and “voice” of the game.
- Make significant creative contributions to the game through story, dialogue, and other narrative elements.
- Gather and present reference materials and act as a resource for the design team.
- Edit and create written documents for internal review and milestone delivery.
- Create and maintain VO scripts and narrative in-game text.
- Collaborate with other departments to implement and refine dialogue content and systems.
- Participate in VO production process.
- At least 3 years as a professional game writer or screenwriter.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to take direction well.
- Candidate must provide an existing writing sample of their work for evaluation
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in English, Creative Writing, Theater or Film.
- Experience in other narrative-driven entertainment, such as film or television.
- Good sense of perspective - able to switch between "details" and "big picture" as needed.
- At least 5 years’ experience in the video game industry.
- A casual, friendly work environment
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Competitive salary