Turtle Rock Studios is looking for a highly motivated Audio Programmer to join our core technology team. You'll be working on our new original IP as well as supporting our announce and unannounced projects. You must be able to work in a fast paced, iterative environment while maintaining open lines of communication with all departments. You must be self-driven and able to champion audio related features from conceptualization to completion.
- Work with our team of audio designers and programmers to design, prototype, and implement new audio features.
- Maintain and improve our Audio technology pipeline and tool set.
- Figure out how to use existing technology to achieve new and unique audio features
- Work with the content team to meet project requirements within performance and memory budget
- A strong interest in audio processing and creating an awesome player experience
- At least 2 years of professional programming experience
- Ability to work independently and efficiently under deadlines.
- Shipped at least one console title
- Proficiency in C/C++ and Microsoft Visual Studio
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Solid math skills
- Experience with next generation or previous generation consoles preferred
- Previous work on Multiplayer Action Games and FPS's is desirable
- Familiarity with Wwise
- Experience working with Unreal Engine 4
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science or Engineering
- A casual, friendly work environment
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Competitive salary