Senior Gameplay Programmer
Looking to work on a globally known game franchise? Join our exceptional development team as a Senior Gameplay Programmer on an unannounced AAA title. The job will include authoring core gameplay systems and working with artists and designers to iterate the look and feel of the game.
- Work with an interdisciplinary agile team of artists, designers, and programmers to design, prototype, and implement new gameplay features
- Write core systems that will form the basis of the gameplay experience
- Figure out how to use existing technology to achieve new and unique game features
- Work with the content team to meet project requirements within performance and memory budget
- Comfortable working in an iteration driven environment and with minimal oversight.
- A strong interest in game design and creating an awesome player experience
- At least 2 years of professional game programming experience
- Ability to work independently and efficiently under deadlines.
- Shipped at least one complete title
- Proficiency in C/C++ and Microsoft Visual Studio
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Solid math skills
- Strong AI, animation, physics, or network experience is a big plus
- Previous work on Multiplayer Action Games and FPS's is desirable
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science or Engineering
- A casual, friendly work environment
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Competitive salary