Senior Tools Programmer
Looking to work on an original AAA franchise? Join our exceptional development team as a Senior Tools Programmer on an unannounced AAA title. The job will include writing plugins for common art production tools, adding features to the toolset used to create game levels, maintaining the build process, and writing new tools to help automate tasks. The employee will be working with all members of the team to facilitate their development needs.
- Listen to and understand the needs of the content creation staff to help design and create new tools/pipelines as needed
- Maintain and extend existing tools to meet the needs of the project
- Integrate various tools w/ source control and with other tools
- Comfortable working in an iteration driven environment and with minimal oversight.
- Strong communication and team problem solving skills
- At least 2 years of professional tools programming experience
- Proficiency in C#, C/C++, Python and Visual Studio
- Familiar with Photoshop, Maya and 3D Studio Max
- Experience with writing shell scripts and/or other tools to automate tasks
- Rapid problem-solving and firefighting skills
- Understanding of different data and file formats and the tradeoffs between
- Prior experience shipping a multiplatform title
- Previous work on Multiplayer Action Games and FPS's a plus
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science or Engineering
- A casual, friendly work environment
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Competitive salary
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!